On the Here2Help website families can find resources to help with staying at home during Coronavirus as well as an online form they can fill out to request the support they need.
If the family does not have internet access, they can call 01905 768053 which is open Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4.30pm.
Here2Help will signpost callers to up to date advice and arrange volunteer support where required to help those who are unable to leave their homes as a result of needing to self-isolate. The types of support available include:
- Collecting and delivering food and supplies
- Arranging emergency food support
- Help collecting prescriptions
- Help with other commitments such as pet needs
- Support for those who are feeling isolated
- Advice around money, benefits and debt
For more information visit: www.worcestershire.gov.uk/here2help