4 reasons why it’s good to play an instrument
• 1. helps you learn how to concentrate, focus and be patient
• 2. helps develop speech, cognitive skills and social abilities
• 3. boosts self-esteem – stand out for being able to play
• 4. it’s a great de-stresser and good for your well-being!
What could you learn?
Guitar, Saxophone, Drum
• How is it taught? Through a Teams video call
• How much does it cost? only £3 a week for a 20 minute lesson (special price due to Covid restrictions this year)
• Do I need my own instrument? Yes
• How do I sign up?
(some parents were having trouble accessing the link – please use the one below)