St Bede’s Catholic Middle School is proud to announce the new Microsoft Office Pro Plus Program to students and staff. This program provides free access to Office 365 Pro Plus for students enrolled at St Bede’s Catholic Middle School and staff of the school.
Any student who is currently enrolled or active staff is eligible and may download and install Office 365 Pro applications on up to 5 devices (PC, MAC, and/or mobile device).
Please note when your child leaves us, we will disable access to this software.
Who is Eligible?
Any student who is currently enrolled or active staff member at St Bede’s Catholic Middle School (Academy) is eligible to download and install Office 365 Pro applications on up to 5 devices (PC, MAC, and/or mobile device). Students and staff use their school email address to access this resources
How do I Download?
- Go to the following website: https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Enter your your username followed by @st-bedes.worcs.sch.uk (for example pupils would put email@example.com and staff firstname.lastname@example.org)
- On the next screen enter your username followed by @st-bedes.worcs.sch.uk (for example pupils would put email@example.com and staff firstname.lastname@example.org) and your network password – you may need to click the ‘Use another account’ button on some devices if the first login fails.
- You should now see a page like this:
- Check to ensure that you have available installations by looking at the computer name, operating system and installation dates.
- Check the language you want is correct, untick if you want the Bing and MSN settings
- Click Install now
- Once installation begins, the installation program will scan your computer for any previous versions of Microsoft Office
- If you have Microsoft Office 2013 installed already, you will have to remove it from your system before continuing the installation.
- If you have to remove Office, you must complete these steps:
- Once prompted, select the Fix It Button at the top of the screen to uninstall the program (Office 2013/Office 365)
- Click Run
- Once complete you must reboot your computer and log in again and repeat steps 1-5
- If you do not have to remove Office, your installation of Office 365 ProPlus will begin.
- Once the application is loaded, a progress box will appear as the software downloads the final settings. Please note that the speed of your connection will determine the speed of this part of the installation.
- Once all loading is complete, follow the steps (wizard or online prompts) to personalize your Office 365 ProPlus and begin using your software.
This service is provided ‘as is’ and help is available via the Microsoft website, and respective help documentation within programs. We cannot accept any responsibility for an issues you have with the installation.