St Bede's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
- The school is committed to your welfare, protection and safekeeping
- You have a fundamental right to be protected from harm and from all forms of neglect, abuse and exploitation and should feel safe and secure at school
- It is an aim of the school always to act in your best interests and we will encourage the fullest possible involvement and consultation
If you have any concerns about your own safety and welfare or the safety of another pupil you can raise those issues with any member of staff. Your concerns will be taken seriously, you will be encouraged to talk and you will be listened to.
Safeguarding Information during weekends and school holidays
If you have any concerns during school hours please contact us on 01527 525916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you need more advice or support for your family, at any time including school holiday and weekends, please see the following information.
- If the situation is an emergency, you must ring 999
- If you are concerned about your child’s health – please speak to your GP.
- If you are concerned about a situation at home and need to speak to social care, please ring the Family Front Door on 01905 822666 or visit http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/info/20501/children_young_people_and_families/1842/how_to_contact_childrens_social_care for further information.
- To speak to the school nurse, please phone 01527 488780
- If you have concerns about online sexual abuse, or the way someone has been contacting your child online, please visit https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
- For further information on services that are available for young people and families, please read our Early Help offer which can be found on the school website, https://www.st-bedes.worcs.sch.uk/parents-information/early-help/
Useful Website Links
Please click on the documents below for ways of supporting the safeguarding of pupils.