Safeguarding Information during weekends and school holidays
If you have any concerns during school hours please contact us on 01527 525916 or email email@example.com
If you need more advice or support for your family, at any time including school holiday and weekends, please see the following information.
- If the situation is an emergency, you must ring 999
- If you are concerned about your child’s health – please speak to your GP.
- If you are concerned about a situation at home and need to speak to social care, please ring the Family Front Door on 01905 822666 or visit http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/info/20501/children_young_people_and_families/1842/how_to_contact_childrens_social_care for further information.
- To speak to the school nurse, please phone 01527 488780
- If you have concerns about online sexual abuse, or the way someone has been contacting your child online, please visit https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
- For further information on services that are available for young people and families, please read our Early Help offer which can be found on the school website, https://www.st-bedes.worcs.sch.uk/parents-information/early-help/