As we prepare for the summer term, we want to take the opportunity to remind students and parents/carers about our uniform expectations.
We are still following our COVID interim uniform policy (available on the website) until July.
– Royal or Pale Blue Polo Shirt with the school logo or white shirt with the school tie
– Grey or Black trousers – not skinny fit
– Grey knee length skirt
– Fully black shoes/Fully black leather trainers
Navy Blazer with school badge
Blue jumpers can be worn, plain no logos. Other colours are not acceptable.
One pair of stud earrings in the lobe of the ear – no other piercings or jewellery
Long hair tied back
No make up, nail varnish or hair dye.
This is the same PE kit that Year 8 will need at St. Augustine’s.
– White polo shirt with the school logo
– Royal Blue shorts with the school logo or
– Navy skort with the school logo or
– Navy leggings with the school logo – other leggings are not accepted.
From September 2021 we will be reverting back to our full school uniform policy. This is available on our website but there will be full clarification of this during the summer term.