Tudor Grange Academy Redditch / Redditch Schools
#VEDay75 Collaboration Video – ‘’We’ll Meet Again’’
(A Thank you to the WW2 Generation. VE Day is celebrated in memory of the Allied victory over Nazi Germany and Axis forces in the Second World War. It commemorates the armed forces and navy personnel who lost their lives in battle.)
Dear Staff, Students, Parents/Carers,
We would like to mark the VE Day celebrations on Friday with a Collaboration between Redditch schools in our local community. We are going to produce a Video based on the song ‘’We’ll Meet Again’’. You are all invited to contribute towards our video, there are several ways you can get involved. Can all contributions be sent to my email address by 5pm on Sunday 10th May.
Please note – This video will be posted on our school YouTube accounts, websites and shared on Social Media. Please only send in your contributions if you are in agreement with this.
PART 1 VIDEO – VOCAL
- Listen to the Guide Rehearsal Track & Rehearse several times before recording with the Recording Track
- Record yourself singing the whole piece. If you only want to be in the Chorus, just sing the bits in BOLD but keep the track running! (This will help us when we are editing)
- Film yourself singing the track whilst listening to the track through headphones
- PLEASE FILM AS LANDSCAPE (Sideways!) ON PHONES/IPADS
- Make sure the track cannot be heard on your video, only your voice
- Try to avoid any background noise and sing as clearly as you can
- Please try to look lively and animated and SMILE!
- Please invite any family members to join in too.
PART 2 VIDEO – WRITTEN MESSAGE
- Write your own personal message on a sheet of A4 paper, make it as bright and colourful as possible (RED, WHITE & BLUE)
- Film yourself holding the message in front of you for 10-15 seconds so the message can be read clearly. This will be edited into the video.
PART 3 VIDEO – SPOKEN MESSAGE
Film yourself saying a message to thank the WW2 generation.
PART 4 – PHOTOS
Send in your photos of your VE Day celebrations on Friday
(Family photos, cakes, decorations etc)
Please send all contributions to me via WeTransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Sunday 10th May.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.
Many Thanks for joining us!
Mrs T Wright
(TGAR – Teacher of Music, Media & Performing Arts)